Thursday, August 16, 2012

Year 2

As I start my next venture to Liberty University Online, I reflect on the previous year of studies. I have grown beyond comprehension. I feel the Lord working in my life as well as the life on my family and my church. I feel God working on my spirit every day and I cannot wait to see what is in store for Year 2.

This next semester I begin Theology and Church Ministries in B term and then Theology 2 and the Book of John in D term. I am so excited to get going again as I have been out of school for about 6 weeks now. I miss it. I have kept myself pre occupied with other things as I have read about 6 books (fiction) in my free time.

As I read through my syllabus and course content, I know that it will be challenging but I am up for it. I am up for the Lord to work through me. I know that God has a plan for me and something will happen on the Lord's time.

Middle school group is starting again soon and I am very excited that I get to see the kids again. I don't see them much during the Summer and I miss them sooooooooooo much. I have a feeling that this next year will be a great year.

So as I begin my next few courses, stay tuned because I will be posting more often.

No comments: