Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year! New Adventure!



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! Well, with this new year comes new adventures. Above is the picture of my 18 credit hour next semester. I am extremely excited and nervous. Excited to continue my education, but nervous because I hope I can handle 18 credit hours. I am sure I will have a lot to blog about in the coming weeks.

Also, the Lord has blessed us with the amazing opportunity to lead a new Bible study for couples at Faith this year. It has been on both Amanda and my heart that we need to be involved in something to help us grow together but no weekly Bible study was offered that we could attend weekly. This year is a new adventure. We will be leading a weekly couples Bible study on Tuesday nights. This will give us the opportunity to share our 8 years of experience and the love that God has given us as a couple.

This year is going to bring amazing opportunities from the Lord, I can feel it!

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: